Meet Annalisse Wunderlich
Annalisse (Anni) Quinones
- Certified American Council on Exercise Personal Trainer
- 3 years of Personal Training Experience
- Fitness Nutrition Specialist
- Bachelor of Science: Human Development & Family Studies
- Certified Board30 Group Fitness Instructor
- NPC Bikini Competitor
- 6 NPC Competitions
- Nationally Ranked (3 rd place Class A) at NPC National Championships
My life was changed when I began my fitness journey and learned how to love myself, my body, treat it right, and change my mindset for the better. Growing up, I was a dancer and always had movement in my life. When I started college, that changed for me and I found myself eating 1-2 small meals a day and doing cardio at the gym to try to maintain this skinny image that I thought I needed. In 2014 not only was my physical health hurting, but my mental health was also at a low point. Without even knowing, I made a decision that would change my life. I decided to hire a fitness coach and do a bikini bodybuilding competition. I had a goal and I was determined. I began to put on healthy weight, build muscle, created a workout routine, met inspiring people, and best of all; I learned to love the woman I was again. I am beyond thankful for my coach who ultimately changed my life and would love nothing more than to impact others’ lives the way she impacted mine.
Why I love Coaching:
I can truly say, there is no greater gift and nothing more rewarding than to be able to help change someone’s life for the better. As a coach this is something I get to do! Being a coach gives me the opportunity to watch people crush their goals, and ultimately become a better version of themselves inside and out. I believe fitness is SO much more than looks and physical fitness. It is about mindset, confidence, purpose, mental health, growing, crushing goals and improving quality of life. I am humbled and beyond grateful for the opportunity I get to impact others and change lives. There is nothing more wonderful then that.
As a coach I will provide an individualized plan that is made for YOU. I will take time to listen to you and your goals and provide a path to get you there. I believe in long term success and will always put your health first! I will always give you 100 percent and I expect the same in return. As a coach I want you to know these things:
- Change takes time. This is a journey and in order to achieve your goals, you must be willing to put in the time, effort, and make this a lifestyle change.
- I will always be there for you. I genuinely care about each of my clients, I will always be here to answer questions and help you along your journey. With that being said, I am here for you, but I cannot do the work for you.
- Communication and honesty are key. In order for us to get the best results communication is absolutely crucial.
- Always remember your WHY! Keep your goals in mind and let them push you.
Now lets get started, and crush some GOALS together!